● Bespoke - Made for a specific customer.
● Banarsi- Also known as Benarasi Silk, is a fine variant of Silk originating from the city of Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, India.
●Button chain - Buttons linked together via chains.
●Brooch- an ornament fastened to clothing with a hinged pin and catch.
●Bandgala - is a formal suit which originated in the Jodhpur State , during mid 19th - mid 20th century in India. Worn on occasions such as weddings and formal gatherings.
●Brogues- a strong outdoor shoe with ornamental perforated patterns in the leather.
● Jamawar- Jamawar silk fabric is the traditional type, made with finest silk threads woven into an exquisite, heavily patterned brocade fabric.The design in a Jamavar is completely woven into the fabric with no loose threads on the back side, unlike Banarasi weave where loose threads are not stitched neatly at the back side of the fabric.
● Khussa - (Urdu: کُھسّہ), is a style of South Asian handcrafted footwear produced in Punjab Pakistan. Khussa are made by artisans mostly using vegetable-tanned leather.
●Kolapuri - Kolhapuris are a style of open-toed, T-strap sandal which originated from Kolhapur, a southern district in the state of Maharashtra, India.
●Karandi- The cloth comprises of special and exclusive microfiber which makes it incredibly soft and gives it good breathability. This cotton blended fabric has a soft feel.
● Pagri - Traditional turban for men.
●Peshawari Chapal-(Pashto: پېښوري څپلی, Urdu: پیشاوری چپل) is a traditional type of footwear of Pashtuns, worn especially by Pashtuns in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region
●Penny Loafer- They were originally called “Weejuns” which is short for Norwegian - as Norway is the country where the style originated. The penny loafer’s signature leather strap with an eye-shaped slit was the perfect place to store your two cents for making calls using public phones. Hence the name penny loafer!
●Prince coat- Pocket square- A pocket square is a simple way to add a touch of flair to a jacket, and is primary used to elevate your look to give you a more stylish appearance.